Amazon SEO is the chief thing any seller strives for the high product ranking. Every day requires a new trick to get sales on e-commerce platforms which push the competition on a tougher scale. Henceforth, it is essential for you to know about Amazon SEO for high product ranking.
Let’s start this step by step.
What is Amazon SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the key to rank high on search results. So that, whenever a person types any product on Amazon searches, your product and listing appear in the top searches.
Amazon SEO for high product ranking the door for your more sales. So whenever someone asks about Amazon SEO, give him this equation:
Amazon SEO > Optimizing Product Listing > Increase Rank > More Visibility = More Sales
The game of SEO is the same on all search engines be it Google, Bing, Yahoo, Shopify, Walmart, or any other platform. Almost 70% of people click for the top 3 results appear in the searches and approx. 30% go for the top 10. Thus, it is important for you to get a rank under position 10.
Note: Having your listing on page 3 or lower will cause no viewer on your profile.
On Amazon, more than 66% of buyers look for new searches on Amazon. If you are not in the top 3 pages on Amazon then you are really missing out the potential customers. Apart from many factors, there are A9 algorithm changes that you surely need to learn in Amazon SEO for high product ranking.
Amazon SEO for High Product Ranking
Optimizing your product listing is a backbreaking work which requires market competitive keyword research, finding potential customers, and a strategic SEO approach. The nitty-gritty of doing Amazon SEO requires:
- Excellent customer service to gain positive reviews
- Keep your inventory full to stay in stock
- Use royalty-free, HD images with clear messages to increase conversion
- Remain available for customer services
- Regularly check competitors’ prices to stay in the competition
- Ask customers to give reviews after purchasing
Now you’ve got the complete idea of what Amazon SEO is and what it needs to do for high product ranking. It’s time to dig deep into the main aspects so you get the complete insights into the Amazon SEO for high product ranking.
- Competition Analysis
Before starting the Amazon SEO journey, you need to know about the current competition stats. There are many online tools that can give you a complete report about your selected product competition.
If you are doing this manually then make sure to enlist all details in a document. Trust me, it is worthwhile for your future approach. Try to add all these things:
- Structure of title
- Their bullet points strategy to present benefits
- Type and quality of images they use
- Content structure in the product description
- Check target keyword phrases in their product listing
- The pricing details for each product type
- Any promotions and campaigns they are running
- Their shipping details
- Their selling categories
- Optimized Product Listing
It is important to add all these things in your product listing. Here it is arranged from most important to the least important.
- Product Photographs
- Product Title
- Best Seller/Amazon’s Choice Badges
- Product Rating
- Product Price, Prime Badge, And Guarantee
- The Buy Box
- In Stock Badge
- Bullet Points
- Customers Who Bought This Item
- Sponsored Products Related To The Item
- Special Offers And Product Promotions
- Long-Form Description
- Sponsored Products
Amazon’s imperative category is Sponsored Products on different pages. Usually, the sponsored products are seen on the top of the product page and sometimes appear with the organic results.
Here are the following requirements you need to fulfill to start an advertising campaign.
- Must have an active professional seller account
- Enroll in the Amazon Brand Registry for Sponsored Brands
- Ability to ship all across the US
- The product must be new
- Choose the most appropriate product category
- Must be eligible for Buy Box for the Sponsored Products
Note: Creating a Sponsored Product ad without being eligible for the Buy Box are flagged in Campaign Manager under the Advertising tab in Seller Central
Amazon SEO is not a one-time process but once you dive in it, there’s an everlasting struggle you need to do to keep in the frame. XpertVA is pro in handling Amazon SEO for high product ranking. We’re waiting to help you with your brand recognition so you get what you are striving for.