Amazon Account Management Service
Thinking about setting up an Amazon store or already having one in operation? XpertVA’s dedicated Amazon account management service will help you during each step of the process. Your dedicated Amazon store managers will not only manage and update your store but will also allow you to expand your business based on our experience and dedication.
Working with XpertVA, you will be assisted by our team of expert Amazon store managers in performing day-to-day tasks that would include, but would not be limited only to, content management, creating listings and product detail pages, image editing, managing and constantly updating inventory levels, processing client orders, troubleshooting, competitor analysis, and customer support.
We have worked with over 500 international customers which has allowed us to gain valuable experience in the field. The team of Amazon virtual assistants at XpertVA, consists of hardworking individuals who focus mainly on quality and work with such enthusiasm that helps them to do their jobs with precision and clarity. We believe in offering value to our customers and our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
Why Hire Our Dedicated Amazon Account Managing Service?
XpertVA’s account management service will enable your business to reach new heights. A team of Amazon Store Administrators at XpertVA carefully observes your business’s needs and then decides how to update and manage it. We aim to build a healthy and positive relationship with our clients and are not merely eager to make sales. This means that we are highly motivated in providing quality service, grasping the core needs of the business, assessing the goals of the enterprise, and providing a team of Amazon Store Admins who are a perfect fit for the job. We take responsibility for all the tedious tasks and allow you to focus on bigger goals. Following is a list of tasks to be done by XpertVA’s Amazon account managers:
ASIN Listing Enhancement & Enrichment
- Listing, uploading, and monitoring products
- Editing and image enhancement
- Writing product descriptions and category pages
- Optimizing listings for Google and Amazon Search Algorithm as well as other Internet Search Engines.
Demand & Marketing Generation
- Promotion and Store Optimization concerning Amazon Buy Box Strategy, Search Optimization, and Website Performance Optimization.
- Program Management concerning Amazon Product Ads, etc.
A+ Content Optimization
Tasks undertaken by our Amazon Store Admins for A+ content optimization are as follows:
- Secondary product specifications and feature development as well as technical details that add to the main details.
- Developing feature comparison charts within product families for up-selling and cross-selling.
- Unique images, bulleted lists, custom headers, and text layouts.
- Optimization of alternative product images to enhance mobile shopping effectiveness.
- Compliance and meeting contract requirements on all products
- Customer support and follow-up on all cases
- Multi-channel customer support and interaction
- Issues related to refunds, returns, and customer service.
- Inventory monitoring and recording
- Merchant support
- Pricing update and competitor analysis
- Sales tax and transaction log
- Reviews and other operational tasks
- Supplier negotiations, sourcing, and management
- Research, product development, design and price comparisons.
Performance Reports & Analysis
Our professional Amazon account management services will help you track the progress of your business. This includes tracking your sales, marketing campaign efficiency, and customer activities, and finding insights with reports such as:
- A+ Audit Report
- Site Analytics and Diagnostic Report
- 3rd Party Review Report for Amazon
- MAP Report
- Inventory and Sales Report
XpertVA offers flexible plans that allow you to hire our Amazon store managers on an hourly, weekly, or monthly basis. We will ensure that our team works round the clock to ensure the efficient, seamless, and smooth functioning of your business.
Benefits of Amazon Account Managers for Your Business
When you hire our experienced Amazon VA who specialize in listing and management of your eStore, they continuously monitor your business. We provide specialized Amazon account management services for both Seller Central and Vendor Central models. This means that our store admins support your business operations, relieve you from the tedious back-office tasks, and allow you to focus on the goals for your business. The list of tasks performed by our Amazon store admins includes:
- Setting up the Amazon store
- Managing the product listings, bulk inventory, pricing, and repricing
- Handling FBA and Merchant Fulfilled listings
- Managing Amazon reimbursements and claims
- Processing orders and inventory management
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Amazon Store Management?
As an Amazon store admin, the job is to handle eStore operations that encompass sales, customer satisfaction, and productivity. Amazon store management is a crucial process to ensure sustainability and business growth.
What can Amazon Store Admins do for my Amazon Store?
By partnering with XpertVA, you will be able to reach new heights in your Amazon business. Amazon store admins at XpertVA carefully assess your business needs so they can manage and address them accordingly.
Can Amazon Store Admins handle bulk product listings?
Amazon store admins at XpertVA have expertise in Amazon store management. This allows them to handle bulk listings without flaws and delays. We have a well-equipped team that effectively handles product listings and monitor, evaluate, and update them when needed.
Is Amazon Storefront for everyone?
Amazon Storefront is openly available for everyone who sells on Amazon. However, there are certain prerequisites that need to be fulfilled. This includes Brand Registry with a registered trademark that is approved by Amazon. Our Amazon store admins can assist you in the process and help you manage your Amazon storefront.
24/7 Virtual Assistant Support
Our Virtual Assistant services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, throughout the year to ensure the smooth running of your business. Our goal is to alleviate your workload and increase your sales revenue.
When you outsource to XpertVA, we analyze your business, your competitors, and the niche of your product. In this way, we can provide you with tailored Amazon store and Digital Marketing solutions.