You can edit your Walmart account profile or reset it all together. You can change settings including:
- Email address
- Account password
- Phone number
How to Change Your Walmart Profile?
As part of your Walmart account management as a seller or a virtual assistant, you have the authority to change the credentials and other information registered at the time of account creation. To change your profile on Walmart:
- Go to the Walmart website
- Select “Account” from the top menu on the screen
- Click “Sign In”
- Enter your credentials (username & password) and press Enter
- Click “Account Info”
- Click “Edit” for the fields that you would like to edit.
Changing Email Address and Password for Your Walmart Account
Creating unique credentials for your account is the key as it not only gives you access to your account but also it protects your account from any unauthorized access. It is recommended that you change your ID and password frequently to minimize the risk.
Steps for Changing Email Address
- Open the website and click Account
- A drop-down menu will show up. You will notice a Sign-in option on the drop-down list.
- Enter your Email and password and click Sign-In
- After logging in, you will notice a number of options in the left-side menu. Select the “Personal Info” button.
- There is now an area for your email address. You will notice an Edit button next to your email address. Select Edit.
- Verify your email address in order to continue. To get a verification code by email, press the button that says “Email me.”
- Enter the code as soon as you have it. After that, select Continue.
- Now you can update the email address and then click Continue.
- A new code will be sent to your email for verification.
Steps for Changing Walmart Password
- Visit Walmart’s official website and click the Account button twice. Then click the Account button a third time.
- Click the Profile and Password option under Manage account.
- Choose Edit from the menu that appears under your password.
- When finished, click Save. Type in your current password and then create a new one down below.
Forgot Your Password?
If you forgot your password, simply click the “Forgot password” button or follow the following steps:
- Go to Walmart’s website
- Select Sign In and then click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter the email address you have with the account
- Click on “Request Verification Code”
- Look in your inbox for a message from “[email protected].” The email will contain a unique PIN that you must enter in order to change your password. In the Enter Verification Code section, enter the PIN from the email.
- Create the new password from “Create New Password” and click Submit and your new password would be set up.
Why Choose XpertVA?
No doubt, Walmart has great service and has become one of the biggest eCommerce retail chains in the world. You can also set a new course for your business and yourself by becoming a successful seller on Walmart.
However, it is not easy to become a successful seller as you have to deal with problems and perform many tedious tasks concerning your Walmart account management, etc. XpertVA’s Walmart Account Management services can help you become successful and relieve you from the tedious back-office tasks so you can focus more on operations.
Walmart sellers will always have to bear the burden of performing back-office tasks and keeping tabs on things such as their email ID and password. This is an extra hassle and can be prevented. All you have to do is simply hire XpertVA’s professional assistants immediately after getting approved to sell on Walmart.
We will take care of all your back-office tasks and help you with account creation, listing, inventory management, SEO, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I link two Walmart accounts?
Yes, you can link two Walmart accounts, however, you are required to create a new multichannel cart management account so that Walmart support can link your two accounts together.
How can I recover my Walmart User ID?
To recover your Walmart user ID, click on “Forget User ID?” and then enter your email address. Walmart will then email your User ID to you.
Can I delete my Walmart account?
There is no option to delete your Walmart account so you need to speak to Walmart support and request the deactivation of your account.
Can I have 2 marketplace accounts?
Yes, you can register on two separate seller accounts. It is a common practice and sellers register many accounts on the Walmart marketplace to grow their business.
Feel free to consult XpertVA for professional Walmart account management services, successful Walmart application, effective Walmart account creation, and management services to improve your listing ranking, enabling you to improve product visibility, successfully sell on Walmart and grow your business. Book a consultation with our skilled professionals and grow your business.
Book Consultation Now